Term and Conditions
1. Unless other arrangements have been made, guests may arrive at their property after 2pm
and must depart by 10am on their final day.
2. Damages and breakages must be reported as soon as possible.
3. The properties must be left in a clean and tidy condition. We kindly ask that you do not leave food or drink of any kind behind.
4. Only the agreed number of guests may occupy each property.
5. Unfortunately we do not except pets.
6. Smoking is not permitted in either property.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to persons or property.
8. A payment of £100 is required at the time of booking. This confirms the booking and also acts as a damages deposit. The full amount is payable eight weeks prior to arrival.
If the arrival date is less that eight weeks from the time of booking, then the full amount plus the damages deposit is payable on booking. At the end of your stay the damages deposit will be returned following a satisfactory inspection of the property.
9. Cancellations must be notified in writing. Guests are liable for the full amount of the booking unless we are able to re-let the property. We strongly recommend that you obtain holiday insurance to cover all eventualities.
10. In the event that we have to cancel your holiday then we will firstly attempt to accommodate you in another of our properties or else provide you with a full refund.
11. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate the stay of any person causing a nuisance of any sort or failing to comply with any of the above conditions.
12. We will not be liable for any circumstances beyond our control which shall include, but not be limited to, industrial disputes, fire, flood, riots, adverse weather conditions, civil disturbances, epidemics or health risks or such similar events.